Friday, July 11, 2008

Back home in Okinawa

Well after a long----long-----long---- trip I am back in beautiful Okinawa. I decided to try my hand at the Patriot Express. While I got on no problem , I did not make it back through them. Once I landed in Seattle is when it all started to happen. There is not enough room on this Blog for everything that happened to us. So if you are planning a trip AMC my prayers be with you.

The trip was a good and productive one (other than the airports). While in the states I purchased studio lighting. I am now able to do studio session for those not wanting on location sessions. A note to self: When taking a car battery sized transfomer with red lights and switches through security expect a lot of explaination. The Japanese airline almost did not check my bag because of it. When they make me open the suitcase to ask me what was inside the look on their faces was priceless. To make it even funnier, my daughters teddy bear was sitting on the big black box transfomer. While trying to explain what it was with my best gesturing and words my daughter procedded to pull her bear and other things out of the suitcase.

See you at your session soon.

No comments: