Monday, August 31, 2009

Osage Clayworks - FootSteps Photography Okinawa

Osage Clayworks is a beautiful old store located in downtown Osage Arkansas. I had the pleasure of photographing several pottery arrangements and the old Historical Stamps Store while visiting family back home. Also got a few of the owner and his sweet shop dogs.



The Historical Stamps store built circa 1901.


Beautiful handmade pottery. These pieces almost did not make it back to the store but fell into my suitcase for quick transport back to Okinawa. Just kidding. They are beautiful.

I love the color, texture of the handle and shape of this teapot. Even-though I don't drink tea myself I wanted to start a tea pot collection after seeing this teapot. For more of Osage Clayworks work of to purchase one of your own. Visit http://www.osageclayworks.com

No comments: