Monday, August 31, 2009

Williams Family and Photo Intaglio - FootSteps Photography Okinawa

I have the best clients. Thanks to all of you. For without you, I would not have the wonderful clients like the Williams family. I met this photogenic family through a prior client who had recently had her daughters photos done. It was such a fun sunset session with all of you. I don't think you could have taken a bad photo if you tried.

I love the texture mixed with the bright blue sky mixed with colors of the setting sun.




Such an emotional kiss.
I was so lucky to have to opportunity to photograph two teens who are models.

Things just fell into place perfectly with this shot while we were all sitting down talking before moving up the beach.

Two beautiful girl



Sometimes I just get into my printmaking days where I focused photo intaglio manipulated with texture. This reminds me of the look they have when printed.
Wondering what Photo Intaglio looks like? Here is photography of my print "Lucky Two" done in a photo intaglio. Image taken in Biloxi Mississippi. If anyone on Okinawa knows of a place that has a press please let me know I would love to get back into this art form and do some prints from around Okinawa.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

I just love love love the first photo of the family together. So awesome! <3