Friday, October 23, 2009

HUGE Holiday sale - FootSteps Photography Okinawa

I absolutely LOVE canvas art prints! This 20×29″ canvas along with its friends arrived the other day as a little yellow slip at the Post office. I was so excited to get the package home open them up and put them up on my walls. I couldn’t help but to take some photos of it. The beauty of canvas is that they are ready to hang, no framing required! I also love that they have a beautiful texture to them, and that the edges can be bordered with a solid color or have the image wrapped around the edge.


And great news from my awesome canvas vendor, who is offering a huge holiday sale! I am passing this sale on to you, and it’s a great savings – 10%-20% off!
If you would like to purchase a canvas from a past session, or would like to pre-purchase a canvas for your booked session, please contact me ASAP because the sale ends on November 28th!!











 


Visit www.footstep-photography.com for more information on ordering a canvas print or send me an email.

No comments: