Monday, October 19, 2009

Take 1, Take 2 Take 3.... Moment captured FootSteps Photography Okinawa

I love it when the true personality of my clients come through into there photographs. Which is it? Take 1, 2, 3, or even 4?? Who knows maybe a little of all of them. Whichever it is, it represents them as a family with a little of the sillies mixed in.


(Double click to see image full sized and all the great facial expressions)

Then there are times when you find out the REAL reason for a facial expression captured was really the younger brother letting on rip onto the older brother. And then you just have to laugh at the expressions.

I love my clients. They are all so much fun to work with and share in your family moments. Throughout these past few months of the holiday photo season I have came to a realization. My absolute favorite style of family and portrait photography is that of a photo journalistic style where the photos in a series tell a story rather. So when displaying your images rather than just one large photo on the wall you have a series of them.


www.footsteps-photography.com

No comments: